Enabling people to thrive personally and professionally

CHANGE. GROW. THRIVE.

Enable people to experience a greater sense of well-being, and unlock purpose, passion and potential in both their personal and professional lives

The Mission

WHY WE EXIST

Research has shown that 60% of our happiness depends on genes & circumstances, while the remaining 40% is in our control and can be affected through intentional effort and practise.

 

Reboot works with leading behavioural psychologists, organizational behaviour, and mindfulness experts to develop a deep understanding of how behavioural change can influence and greatly improve our day-to-day lives.

Our Philosophy

HOW WE THINK

Reboot has identified key behavioral traits that enable individuals to thrive personally and professionally. Decades of research in the fields of developmental and positive psychology has shown that these traits can be influenced by developing awareness and practising simple interventions, resulting in meaningful behavioural change.

The Research

EXPERT TALK

Reboot’s highly vetted and trained coaches become your trusted partner guiding you with personalized development and support, during your journey to uncover greater purpose, passion and potential in your daily life.

Our Methodology

THE HOW

Match

A highly qualified coach leads biweekly sessions, to help you discuss, set and achieve goals

Learn

Reinforce learning through relevant content & exercises, and accountability to coach

Assess

Develop baseline on the individual's behavioural strengths and gaps

Try It Today

Why Reboot?

Personalized

Our coaches have 1:1 conversations with individuals, to help them progress on their unique behavioural goals

Affordable

Our coaching costs a fraction of traditional coaching, allowing more people to benefit

Scalable

Our mobile app allows us to scale coaching across levels and geographies of an organization

Measurable

Our assessments uncover behavioural gaps and track progress at the individual and organizational level

We're Liked By

Contact

2nd Floor, City House

36 Robinson Road, (S) 068877

Phone: +65 9752 6177 / +65 8482 5737

Email: info@rebootglobal.com

 
  • Twitter - Black Circle
  • LinkedIn - Black Circle
  • Facebook - Black Circle
  • Instagram - Black Circle